Send online forms to fill-in and sign
Form Direct are customised HTML5 /mobile friendly forms. To have online forms created for your company, please contact Secured Signing at email@example.com.
Your Form Direct forms will be available in Secured Signing for JobAdder integration.
Step 1: Open Secured Signing
Open a record that can access the Secured Signing integration.
Click Secured Signing in the ‘Actions’ drop down menu, and select ‘Send for Signature’.
Step 2: Start Form Direct
In the Secured Signing start page, Select Form Direct.
Step 3: Select forms
When opened, the Form Direct wizard will grab a list of forms from Secured Signing for you.
1.Select the form(s) you wish to send.
2.Click Next button to go to next step.
Step 4: Fill invitee details
- Fill in the required invitee details for your forms in the list. Select to fill one by one.
- Some forms also require a mobile number for SMS Authentication before the invitee can sign.
By default, the integration grabs names, email addresses and mobile numbers for those related to the current JobAdder record, i.e.:
- Candidate: candidate and current login
- Company: client contact and current login
- Placement: candidate, client contact and current login
- Client Contact: client contact and current login
You can also enter or edit some other name and emails.
- After filling all the invitees details, click ‘Next’ to go to the next step.
Step 5: Review and send out invitations
- Name: This name will be added to the beginning of the signed form documents name, for easier identification.
- Set signing due date.
- Review invitee details; if there’s any mistake click Previous to go back and make corrections.
- Click Send to send out invitations.
Step 6: Check status of sent invitation
The invitation process is complete!
The invitee will get an invitation email and document record will be added to your In Progress Tab within the document status action.
Once signing is complete a document record will be added to your documents tab, that will allow you to download your signed form.