Step 1: Open Secured Signing
Open a record with Secured Signing available.
Click Secured Signing in the Actions dropdown menu, and select ‘Send for Signing’.
Step 2: Start Form Filler
In Secured Signing start page, Select Form Filler.
In Secured Signing document template grid, click ‘Create Template’ to start.
Step 3: Select documents
You can select documents from local files in your computer or from your Inbox folders.
Click Upload From PC button to select files in your computer.
You can only select one document to create a template
Secured Signing supports following document types:
• PDF Documents (.pdf)
• Rich Text Documents (.rtf)
• Microsoft Word Documents (.docx, .doc)
• Microsoft Excel Documents (.xlsx, .xls)
• OpenDocument Files (.odt, .ods)
After selecting a file, click ‘Create Template’ button to start.
Step 4: Add Field
By default, the integration grabs fields related to current JobAdder record.
Or you can insert Secured Signing standard fields:
• Text Box
• Multi Line Text Box
• Radio Button
• Date Picker
• Drop Down List
• File Upload Button
Step 5: Place invitee signatures and fields
1. Select page on which to put signatures.
2. Select an invitee who needs to sign this document, by clicking ‘+Add Invitee Signature’.
4. Drag the signature to right place.
1. Select a page on your document.
2. Select a field to add from the ‘Add Form Field’ drop down menu.
3. Click the field to add to the current page.
4. Drag the field to right position.
Remove selected signature or field
If a signature or field has been placed by mistake or is no longer needed, you can click it to select and click the red Remove button to delete it.
Step 6: Save template
Click Save as Template to save current template design
Here, you can:
- Give the template a name.
- Choose if you’d like to get template data in a .csv file after it is signed.
- Select the default email template for each individual invitees to go with this template.
- Select the document library attachments for each invitee in the email invitation.
- Add the additional notification recipient for this template.
- Add the additional completion recipients for this template.
- Click Save.
Once this is done, go back to the template grid to send the template to sign.
For More info watch our Form Filler Video at; https://www.securedsigning.com/support/demo-videos/